The #ExpoChat archive is now available via Storify here
ExpoChat Topic for Wednesday, October 15, 2014 3pm ET/Noon PT
Moderator: Stephanie Selesnick (@StephSelesnick)
This week IMEX America is taking place in Las Vegas. Stephanie Selesnick will be moderating from the pressroom at the show. For those of you who haven’t heard, IMEX America is one of the most international exhibitions and conferences in the US. It’s also one of the few successful launches by a European company.
We’ll be discussing how to keep your international exhibitors. (Attracting them is a whole other topic!)
1. Do you exhibit outside the US – and if so, why?
a. Do you bring your exhibitors (as a pavilion)?
2. What are some of the biggest differences you’ve seen between US and international exhibitions?
3. What are some of the similarities?
4. What can you do to help the rest of your team understand those differences?
5. How can you make it easier for your international exhibitors to be successful at your show-
6. What other resources are available to us to assist our international exhibitors?
Don’t kills us for posting this one…