ExpoChat Topic for Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3PM ET
The archive for today’s chat is now available for viewing on Storify here.
Hanley Wood developed a mobile video game app “to build awareness of its World of Concrete brand and drive engagement with concrete industry professionals.” In this week’s edition of #Expochat, moderator Michelle Bruno (@MichelleBruno) will talk about using games to accomplish event objectives. Here are the questions she will ask:
1. Have you ever incorporated/used/seen a game at or in conjunction with a trade show? Describe it.
2. What place do games have in a business environment?
3. Organizers: What sorts of event objectives do you think can/should be addressed by games?
4. How can games like scavenger hunts or video games be designed to appeal to all generations?
5. Who is driving the interest in games/game theory for trade shows?
6. Organizers: What is the right formula for a successful trade show game?
7. If games are so fun and popular, why don’t more trade show organizers use them?
8. Exhibitors: What successes/failures have you had using games as lead generators?
9. Where would/could you go to get a game designed for a trade show?