Today’s archive is now available via Storify here
#ExpoChat topic for Wednesday, February 5, 2014 3pm ET
We keep hearing about how content is the “new black.” One of the key ways to promote the authenticity of your event, show, company or association is to blog. As you may know, the #expochat moderators are bloggers and love it. We want to hear about success stories and failures (be kind).
Also, fellow chatter Rebecca Rutherford (@RebRuther) found this little gem for you from our friends at Content Marketing Institute.
1. Does your company, show, or association blog regularly about their events and/or event participation?
2. Who does the blogging and how often?
3. What do they blog about (expo/event related)? I.E.: your booth, show, state of your industry, tips of the trade?
4. Besides the wonderful #expochat moderators, do you regularly follow any industry bloggers? Why? If not, why not?
5. What makes you regularly follow blogs?
6. What makes you NOT follow blogs? (Traits, subject matter irrelevant, boring, too much advertising?)
7. What do wish expo/event industry blogs would cover/address?
8. Any recommendation for non-industry blogs?