#ExpoChat Topic for Wednesday, February 6, 2013 3pm ET
Today’s archive is now available for download as a PDF (unfortunately tweetdoc misses some tweets on the hashtag so you may want to reference the original questions below) – –Everything-but-the-kitchen-sink
Last week explored some heavy topics so this week we wanted to give everyone a break and lighten things up a bit. This will be one of those chats where you don’t have to think to hard…just go with whatever pops into your head. But as always, your answers and insights will teach us a lot!
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received (relating to trade shows)
- What was your biggest work moment that shaped or turned around your career?
- If you were to write a manifesto on trade shows how would it start? Feel free to use excessive !!!’s
- If money (and time) was no object what would you do in the next month to better yourself professionally?
- If you could go back in time 10 years what advice would you give yourself?
- What’s the dumbest thing you’ve seen a show organizer do?
- What’s the smartest thing you’ve seen a show organizer do?